Garden Bounty Sampler
18 35 $18.00 - $35.00
Whether grown in containers or in the ground, a vegetable garden is a fun family project that can save you money and improve your diet. Each sampler contains 4 ‘Early Girl’ tomatoes, 2 ‘Beefsteak’ tomatoes, 2 ‘Cherry Sweetie’ tomatoes, 4 ‘California Wonder’ peppers, 2 ‘Marketmore’ cucumbers, and 2 ‘Black Beauty’ zucchinis for a total of 16 plants. A half flat contains 2 ‘Early Girl’ tomatoes, 2 ‘California Wonder’ peppers, and 1 of everything else.
- Tomato 'Early Girl' – This reliable early slicer will bear tasty 4-5 oz. fruits even in a bad growing year. Heavy yielding and disease resitant, high in vitamins A and C. 60 days.
- Heirloom Pepper 'California Wonder Red' – Delicious, crisp green 4-6" peppers turn red when mature. Long and productive growing season – great for stuffing or eating fresh!
- Heirloom Tomato 'Beefsteak' – This old favorite has great productivity and a wonderful, sweet flavor. Bright red, 4-5" fruits on vigorous vines. Indeterminate, 85 days.
- Cucumber 'Marketmore' is a vigorous, reliable cucumber with great disease resistance, flavor, and texture. Fruits are dark-skinned and 8-9" long. First fruit in about 68 days.
- Heirloom Tomato 'Cherry Sweetie' – This prolific plant produces cluster after cluster of firm, bite-sized grape tomatoes with a candy-like flavor. Indeterminate, 65-70 days.
- Zucchini 'Black Beauty' was an All-America Selections winner in 1957, and it's still a favorite. Dark green, glossy fruits have creamy white flesh and great flavor. Best picked when 5-7" long. 50-60 days.