A half-flat contains 1 each of 8 perennial plants, for 8 plants total. 4″ pot size.
- Aquilegia Bedermeier is a beautiful columbine mixture that only reaches 14", but will bear dozens of adorable flowers trusses in a special shady spot.
- Bergenia Winter Glow has pretty rose flower in early summer, but the foliage is beautiful all year long. In winter, it is rich mahogany... overtime, it will make a large, handsome accent for your shade garden.
- Polemonium, or Jacob's Ladder Brise d/Anjou has beautiful variegated foliage and sparkling blue violet flowers. A superior perennial. 16".
- Fuchsia June Bride - favorite hardy heirloom variety. Rich soil and ample water help fuchsias to bloom all summer. 16" Cut plant back to 4" tall and mound with leaves in fall.
- Heuchera Purple Palace has deep purple foliage color year round, and bears spikes of dainty flowers in early summer. Plant 10" tall, flower spikes 16".
- Lamium White Nancy – Pretty silvery foliage accents other plants, silvery white flowers in early summer. 6”, good for planters, too.
- Fairy Toadflax, or Trycirtus HIrta, is a wonderful plant for the shady garden with lustrous foliage and unique lavender flowers. 16".
- Lobelia Fulgens Queen Victoria produces 30" spikes covered with vibrant scarlet florets for the shade garden.